[bksvol-discuss] Another submission

I've also submitted Lying with Strangers by James Grippando. It was given a
99.8 rating. I stripped headers, and protected page breaks. There were,
however, a number of blank pages in the text, and I'm not sure if each of them
got its own page break, so the proofreader might want to check for that.

If you have questions, contact me at:
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Here's the synopsis:

Peyton Shields had known from the time she was a child that she wanted to be a
doctor. Now she's in her first year or residency at a major Boston children's

hospital. She's made it to the top through relentless drive, stellar academic
credentials, and a mountain of debt to Harvard Medical School. She's working

impossibly long hours but she has the life she wants, and that includes being
happily married to an up-and-coming young lawyer. Then, late one night, driving

home through a heavy snowstorm, she sees a car coming straight toward her,
driving her off the road and into a frozen pond. Rescue comes in the form of

a man who pulls her from the wreckage and walks away. Yet nobody believes her
story, that the accident was no accident. This is the first in a series of

strange, escalating events that take Peyton deeper into danger from a faceless
enemy who seems to know her every move. And she has to turn her considerable

determination into catching a killer before he catches her.

Shannon

"The different among us tell our stories because we are all only human and so
much need a witness to the truth,"
Claudia Bepko