[bksvol-discuss] Another submission

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:07:28 -0600

I've submitted The Last True Cowboy by Kathleen Eagle to step one. It's very
much a romance novel, so, if that's not your thing, this probably isn't the
best book to validate. (Grin)

Kurzy gave it a 99.76 rating. Headers have been stripped. Page breaks and
chapter headings have been protected. If you have any questions or concerns,
feel free to contact:
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Here's the synopsis:

A cowboy is as good as his word, but what if the words are "I love you?"

The first moment Julia Weslin sees K.C. Houston, she senses her world is about
to be turned upside-down. The long, lean cowboy is the last of an untamed breed
of men who live by their word and love by their own set of rules. And for
Julia, who has returned to Wyoming and the cash-strapped High Horse Ranch, K.C
is a dream come true. He can tame a spirited

horse with just a single touch, he offers to help save the ranch, and he
awakens in her a need she thought she'd lost. But Julia knows that this sexy
drifter would never break a promise, and while he's filled her days with loving
and her nights with passion...

he's never told her that he'd stay forever.

Shannon

Who can heal, but one who has healed herself?
Who can know, but one who has asked and sought?
Who can lead, but one who has traveled the way?
--ancient French proverb