[bksvol-discuss] Another rejection

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:55:01 -0800 (PST)

Having picked up, from my bookstore, a copy of All the
King's Men, by Robert Penn Warren, I took a look at
the file I had downloaded with the intention of
validating it, but it has way to many errors for me to
waste my time on. And those of you who know me know
that I'm willing to spend quite a lot of time fixng a
book rther than rejecting it--but this one needs to be
rescanned. I would suggest using a hardbound edition
rather than a Bantam edition.  The book I brought
home, while not Bantam, is paperback and has a lot of
small words on a page so I don't think it would scan
well, either. If someone wants to re-scan it I'm quite
willing to validate it. It's a book I've wanted to
read, having heard a lot about it.