[bksvol-discuss] Another question about K's ranked spelling

Is there any way K can tell is pages are missing? In
the book I'm doing now, so far there have been two
pages missing--but I can understand why, because if
the book that was scanned is like the one I'm using to
validate from, the pages are sticking together. I
would not know that, because it's a well-used
paperback and the pages are thin, if I weren't reading
the and putting in the page numbers--but missing pages
would certainly change an Excellent rating to a Fair
rating, especially in a mystery or something
suspenseful.