[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another in the collection.

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 00:47:11 -0400

Valerie:
I wouldn't worry about forwarding those notes to the list. If people don't want to read, there's no reason they can't hit the delete key. In the grand scheme of things, I don't think hitting the delete key a few more times is going to hurt anyone and if it saves you that much time it seems silly to me to waste your time in that way.
Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx

database 4550 (20091028) __________

http://www.eset.com