[bksvol-discuss] Another cookbook

I picked up a tofu cookbook at a book sale an managed to scan it before my
main computer died . It's called Tofu Goes West and is on the ready to
checkout list. I will have the print book until at least Friday if anyone
wants to proofread and has questions. I am giving it to someone but not
until at least the weekend, possibly the weekend after. I did check (or at
least I hope I did) all of the fractions after I scanned each page.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Lifesaving Letters by Milena Roth