[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Word Quirk

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:17:07 -0400

Well I'm not using Windows 98, nor even office 2000, but if you get the
prompt "document payne 1 after pushing F6, it sounds as if the task pane is
not open. If it were open, the prompt would say "task pain" and leave you in
the list of clipboard items. From there is when you have to push tab to get
to the options button.
What control C twice does, is open the task pain, and F6 is supposed to move
you to it. Thus, in my case, since it is already closed F6 alone does
nothing until after I push control C twice.
As a different idea, when using your JAWS curser, are you able to see an
options button a line or two below where you saw the close button?  That is
the button which you ultimately want to find. In there is the ability to
stop it from loading every time you open the program.
Tiffany
tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx