[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Update From Bookshare

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 22:14:02 -0800 (PST)

-The page looks very nice, and I think the ratings are
useful--but I don't trust the fact that every book has
a rating. From what was said before, I gather the
automatic rating is Excellent. If the submitter
doesn't put a rating, I'd like to see a blank space
there.

G.Cindy

> John Glass wrote:
> > Hello Everyone,
> >
> > We have been hard at work again, and I want to let
> all of you know about a couple of changes we have
> made.
> >
> > First, for validators, we have updated the step 1
> download page.
> > Book titles are now links, which will take you to
> the download page.  This makes for a shorter step 1
> page, and should help make it more clear.
> > We now display the quality rating for each book on
> the step 1 page, to give you a good idea of what to
> expect for validating.

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/