[bksvol-discuss] Another Update From Bookshare

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:10:09 -0800

Hello Everyone,

We have been hard at work again, and I want to let all of you know about a
couple of changes we have made.

First, for validators, we have updated the step 1 download page.
Book titles are now links, which will take you to the download page.  This
makes for a shorter step 1 page, and should help make it more clear.
We now display the quality rating for each book on the step 1 page, to give you
a good idea of what to expect for validating.

We have made a change to the way newspapers are handled, which should improve
navigation for users of the Icon and Braille Plus mobile manager products.

As always, please let us know how these changes are working for you.

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201