[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Stripper Question

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 19:24:06 -0700

Evan,

Of late, I've been leaving page numbers where they are, top or bottom. When the
numbers have been at the bottom, I simply leave a blank line at the top of
pages, other than those where chapters begin. And I've been inspecting the brf
files once the book was approved. As yet, not a letter of the text of these
books has been missing.

My experience is in no way technical, just to be clear.

Scott