[bksvol-discuss] Another Scan

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 21:27:05 -0400

I am scanning the following book.  I will not be reading it, but I am
checking that all pages are there, will protect pages and do spell check.
Anyone wishing to validate, please let me know.  I have the book and will
hold it until it is submitted and accepted so anything needed will not be a
problem to provide.  The book is:

Little Bitty Lies
Mary Kay Andrews

In a suburban Atlanta neighborhood where divorce is as rampant as kudzu,
Mary Bliss McGowan doesn't notice that her own marriage is in trouble until
the summer night she finds
a note from her husband, Parker, telling her he's gone-and has taken the
family fortune with him.
Stunned and humiliated, a desperate Mary Bliss, left behind with her
seventeen-year-old daughter, Erin, and a mountain of debt, decides to
salvage what's left of her life by telling one little bitty lie...that
starts to snowball until Parker turns up dead. Or does he?
Little Bitty Lies is a comic Southern novel not only about one woman's
lifelong quest for home

--
Mary Anne Lynskey