[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anothe idea for Roger.

Okay, I just tried an experiment. I changed the file format to RTF
temporarily to scan a page to see if it worked. I think it did not, but let me
check
with you guys to make sure I would recognize a line break if I saw one. As
I said, I did not even know I had this problem until my submissions started
being bounced back to the check out list with the note that I should change
my settings to avoid those line breaks. The books seemed to read just fine
to me and I didn't know about line breaks in the first place. When I navigate
through the text using the arrow keys I find that between paragraphs I hear
the word blank. I suppose that is a paragraph break. within a paragraph
when I down arrow I just go from one line of text to the next. When I right
arrow through a line to the end of the line and continue to right arrow from
the last word on the line to the first word on the next line I hear the word
space between the words. Now, when I backspace from the first letter in the
first word on a line to the last letter of the last word on the previous line
I hear the word blank. I am supposing that is the sound of my deleting a
line break. When I replace that blank with a space the two lines are joined
and the next line begins somewherre else and the backspace key does not delete
a blank in the new starting place. Now, if what I am observing here is a
line break then scanning in RTF did not work. It is behaving in the same way
as it did in ARK format. So, do you agree with me that it did not work?

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anothe idea for Roger.
Date:
8/1/2009 9:29:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I don't know enough to know whether there would be a problem, but to be on
the safe side, I think I would wait until you finish scanning your current
project.

I'll talk with my friend tomorrow and see if he has any suggestions. Of
course you could sent a message to
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 and see what tech support thinks.

Blessings.