[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anothe idea for Roger.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 20:43:53 EDT

Yes, despeckle is unchecked. By the way, as I was checking I noticed a
combo box labeled image format. I have no idea what that is and the choices are
rather cryptic to me. Could that have anything to do with the problem?

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anothe idea for Roger.
Date:
8/1/2009 8:21:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Roger!

I didn't think of this before . . . Look in your scanning settings and be
sure that "despeckle" is unchecked. It's checked by default, and I have run
into
some books that will not scan with that setting in operation.

Remember, in order to keep the settings you've changed you have to save
them with either a name, or resave your new settings as default.

HTH.

Blessings.

Lynnsky

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in
just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&
hmpgID=115&bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)