[bksvol-discuss] Announcing The Project Treasure Chest Winners

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 13:34:55 -0400

Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to announce and celebrate with the winners
of our Project Treasure Chest contest. We had so many wonderful submitters,
and I was cheering for each one of them. Names were put into a hat, shaken
and stirred...

And the Project Treasure Chest winners are:

Amber W.

Deborah M.

Jamie Y.

Shelley R.

Mayrie R.

Robert T.

Congratulations to each of you. You will receive your Amazon gift
certificate today. They've already been sent, so please check your spam
filter if you don't see an email about it in your in box.

Thanks to each of you who participated in the contest. You dedicated your
talent, time, and effort to put high-quality scans of books into the
Bookshare collection. I'm proud of each of you.

Monica Willyard

Visit me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick

JPEG image