[bksvol-discuss] Re: Announcing The Project Treasure Chest Winners

  • From: "Shelley Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 21:32:23 -0400 (EDT)

Shelley L. RhodesMe too, smile.  Monica it was a great contest, and I will
be also buying
books, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

"Courage is not being without fear,
but courage is to go forward in spite of
fear."