[bksvol-discuss] Announcement

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:29:29 -0400

Dear Fellow Booksharians:

I am writing to tell you that as of August I will no longer lead the Romance
Book Club. My maternity leave is coming to an end, and soon I must return to
work.

I am sure my family will undergo an adjustment period and I don't know how much
spare time I will have, if any. Thus I cannot commit to lead a club.

This has been a good experience for me and I am glad I was able to lead the
club.

I also want to publicly thank my assistant, Susan Lumpkin for all her help. I
couldn't have done it without you, Susan. We made a good team.

It is my  hope that someone will step in and lead the Club. I'd hate to see it
fade away.

Thank you to all those who participated in our discussions. Hope to see you
Friday.

     ***
Grace
silvara@xxxxxxx