[bksvol-discuss] Re: Announcement

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 23:37:28 -0500

But then you would miss out on the lap dance and table dances!
Can't you just picture that in your mind?

Dave

At 08:40 PM 4/1/2005, you wrote:
I'd rather be alone.

E.
At 06:29 PM 4/1/2005, you wrote:
E,

You can request whatever you want! What you get is an over-the-hill, out of work, out of shape, 500 lbs. sumo wrestler with an attitude.

Dave
P.S. and why exactly is lbs the abbreviation for pounds??? I imagine there is either an extremely logical historical reason, or maybe it is just another one of those mysteries of the universe.

At 04:36 PM 4/1/2005, you wrote:
Can we request a male stripper? Does he make house calls? Does he keep in good physical shape?

E.