[bksvol-discuss] Re: Announcement

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:28:40 -0600

Gustavo,  that was Boethius,  which does not cause hallucinations.
You are confusing him with the later hermit call Bacillus Botulinus,  who
by the way never wrote a single line in Acadian.

I just can't believe your mixed metaflores!

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Gustavo Galindo" <Gustavo.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
04/01/2005 01:16 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Announcement

they really need to make the expiration date on those yogurt containers
accessible. Guido?please only eat fresh fruits and vegetables until the
voices quiet down.

besides which, only a stark-raving looney would make fun of Boethius. i
enjoyed him a lot more than Tomas Aquinas.