[bksvol-discuss] Re: Announcement

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:09:11 -0600

Mary, I am glad you asked.  one of the major sources of infusion is the
Appenzell (CH) City Library which has donate the unabridged translation in
Reto-Romanic of the complete epistulary of Aloysius Q. Schmaltzenstein
Gavronsky with the early mideval philosopher Anicius Manlius Torquatus
Severinus Boetius,  a work comprising548 large volumes, originally written
in early Acadian on clay tablets, hence largely inaccessible.

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
04/01/2005 11:35 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

"bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Announcement

I can't help but think that this is still an April fool joke that you guys
are just extending to get people stirred up. If it isn't, may we know the
source of the great bounty of 300k fully proofed books?
Mary