[bksvol-discuss] Re: Announcement

  • From: "Gustavo Galindo" <Gustavo.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:03:31 -0800

No joke. Given that we have to add 300,000 titles to our collection
within a year, we need to simplify the processes as much as possible.
While we will still be trusting the remote volunteer community to help
with the US English and Spanish book collection, in-house resources will
be very busy elsewhere.

Thanks,

gustavo