  From: Jamie Yates, CPhT
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 6:01 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Anne of Green Gables Cookbook

  I wonder why the validator did not just ask me about the copyright? The
copyright page very clearly says:

  © Kate Macdonald 1985

  Jamie in Michigan
  Currently Reading - Sick Puppy by Carl Hiaasen

  Dish Network has the lowest price for digital TV, switch today! Pricing
starts at $29.99 per month! Free installation if you call now!