[bksvol-discuss] Anne Perry's Monk series

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:02:09 -0700 (PDT)

O.K. Maybe I stayed away from them because I was told they were darker and more
gory? That doesn't usually bother me, though. I actually picked one up at the
used-book story so maybe I will give the series a try. Thanks, Dan.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/