[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anne Perry books

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 20:20:50 -0400

Mickey, NLS has this book on cassette if you are ok with audio. I don't have the rc number though. It's a great book and makes the whole series make more sense. You'll be glad to have it as the series evolves. Watch Charlotte's father and grandmother because they'll give you some very nice satisfaction in later books. (smile)

On Saturday 5/27/2006 06:19 PM, you wrote:
I can't find that one anywhere, other than scanning it. I love reading Anne Perry books, but have missed quite a few.

Mickey

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com