[bksvol-discuss] An email list of English-language only, nonNIMAC books

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:23:05 -0800 (PST)

Bob, Sue, and anyone else who would like to receive a
nightly email list of English-language books added to
the collection without the NIMAC books being on it,
feel free to contact me either on or off list. I won't
go into the history of how or why this list came to
be, but there 89 people now receving it and I'm happy
to add however many more want it.

Since books are normally added on weekdays, I send out
the list every weekday night, fairly late because
bookshare keeps adding after office hours, but you'll
have it early in the morning. If no books are added, I
will send a note to that effect. If books are added on
the weekends, which occasionally happens, I send out
the list, but no note if no books are added then.
smile

Cindy (G. Cindy)
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
or