[bksvol-discuss] Re: An alternative to validating fair quality submissions

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 00:08:10 -0600

HEAR!  hear!!!!!

sUE s.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 5:34 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: An alternative to validating fair quality
submissions

I have participated in similar discussions in various places for over 10
years.  Always, I hear, "But doesn't being that harsh belittle the time and
efforts of those with inferior soft- and hardware?"  The current thread has
made me realize that not taking submissions series belittles the readers who
want to enjoy books as well as the efforts of those who do take their time
in providing readable scans and books.