[bksvol-discuss] Re: An Enforcer

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 13:48:46 -0500

Hi Pratik,
I know that it isn't Gustavo but the Bookshare system that's flaky. I was
just commiserating with Tracy because several books she'd worked on had
bounced back to the list. It seems like we need either one or both of the
following:
1. Allow the Bookshare admin to make minor changes when he approves books.
2. Create some kind of automatic notification to let the validator know when
a book they've worked on has been bounced back and why.

As for cultured, I myself am not. I am uncivilized. <lol>
Kellie, who is sitting at the computer with wet hair and drinking a vanilla
coke