[bksvol-discuss] Amazon Order for Bookshare

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 10:11:52 -0600

I'm sending the following books to Bookshare.  The order has been placed.
"What If? Writing Exercises for Fiction Writers"
Anne Bernays; Paperback; $10.74
"Shakespeare's Landlord (Lily Bard Mysteries)"
Charlaine Harris; Paperback; $6.99
Dead Until Dark (Southern Vampire Mysteries)"
Charlaine Harris; Mass Market Paperback; $7.99
I have another order to send, but it probably won't go out until next week,
as I'll actually have to box this one, and I'm lazy.
I just wanted folks to know, to avoid duplication.