[bksvol-discuss] Amazon Order for Bookshare

I'm sending the following books to Bookshare.  The order has been placed.

"What If? Writing Exercises for Fiction Writers"
Anne Bernays; Paperback; $10.74

"Shakespeare's Landlord (Lily Bard Mysteries)"
Charlaine Harris; Paperback; $6.99

1
Dead Until Dark (Southern Vampire Mysteries)"
Charlaine Harris; Mass Market Paperback; $7.99

I have another order to send, but it probably won't go out until next week,
as I'll actually have to box this one, and I'm lazy.

I just wanted folks to know, to avoid duplication.