[bksvol-discuss] Re: Advanced Reader Copies

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 19:04:58 -0400

It is most likely stated on the cover. Also, there is a good chance that it is an ARC if it is a paperback and the ISBN matches a hardcover.

"No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always convinced that it says what he means." - George Bernard Shaw

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com