[bksvol-discuss] Re: Admin queue down to 19 books and J. D. Robb book added to Admin Queue

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 14:57:36 -0500

Hi Cindy,

Maybe I am dooing wrong to weigh in on this, but just adding and subtracting
from things that are posted here is not a true update and, in my opinion, is
a waste of your valuable time.  You do so much that those of us without
sight cannot do, that it seems a pity for you to do this.  Some volunteers
have unsubscribed and not all volunteers subscribe to this list.  So why
waste the precious gifts of your sight and your time on a list which cannot
be accurate?

Just my thoughts, and sent with the kindest of intentions,

Sue S.