[bksvol-discuss] Address for Wicki

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 22:10:30 -0500

Hi you all,

My desktop computer has decided that it won't connect with our wireless router.
 and naturally that is where all my up to date links and things are.

Would someone take pity on me and send me the link for the publishers' list on
the wicki?  I don't have it here, and can't access it on the desktop.  I will
be migrating my favorites and bookmarks over here to the Netbook, I am hoping
to get this fixed.  But until then, it is the netbook we shall go, smile.

Thank you in advance, but would really appreciate it.
Shelley and Ludden.