[bksvol-discuss] Add to Books-Being-Scanned

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 13:14:51 -0400

Good afternoon, G. Cindy.

Please add to the Books-Being-Scanned List
THE WRITING CLASS
by Jincy Willett

It will be scanned by Amber W. and validated
by Marilyn.

I just ordered it, and shipping time is usually
around 7-10 days, so there will be a delay until
it gets into the collection, but when I'm done
validating it and have gotten the Approval Memo,
I will post to the group that this super-sounding
book is now part of the collection.

Hope this is okay with you.

Thanks so very much,
Marilyn