[bksvol-discuss] Re: About The Chat Room Problem

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:03:53 -0500

Hi Monica,

You were down on him after a meeting on scanning, I recall, and I got a bad
impression of him because of what you said to me.  So do you really have the
right to criticize Linda for something you yourself did?  At that time, I
went by what you said.  Are you perhaps being a bit self-righteous just
because you have evidently gotten to know him?

Sent with a smile,

Sue S.