[bksvol-discuss] Re: About The Chat Room Problem

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:37:01 -0700 (PDT)

Again, thank you for clarifying. You're right that we
shouldn't jump to conclusions. I will point out,
though, that the person was not named. If he had been,
and if Brian is who I think it is, we probably would
have known that he was perhaps being misunderstood. As
someone said quite some time ago when an intolerant
comment was made by a Cindy (I don't think it was you,
Cindy Ray), people who knew me from the posts were
pretty sure that it wasn't I who had made it, and I
think if Brian had been named we might have figured
that he was misunderstood.

Anyway, I'm sure he's glad that you explained, and I
thank you again for clarifying.

Cindy