[bksvol-discuss] Re: Aargh! What happened?!

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 10:22:51 -0500

Oh well, as I make my way through the book from the beginning again it may be rather tedious, but at least rereading a book immediately after reading it lets one know the book pretty well. "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com