[bksvol-discuss] Re: ARK (Arkenstone)?

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:13:50 -0500

Ok, I've thought a bit more about this and here is another idea.  Anybody who
scans a book in Openbook should convert it to .rtf before they upload it.  The
process is simple.  Openbook has a launch feature which allows you to place the
text you have scanned into a number of programs including MS Word.  From that
point you could save the file as a .rtf file and submit it to Bookshare.
Thoughts?

Scott