[bksvol-discuss] Re: ARK (Arkenstone)?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:13:47 -0600

Hi, everyone!  I think Scott's idea is a great one, except for one thing.
I've noticed that when I bring up a file or scan a file into Open Book and
then launch it into Word, I seem to lose a lot of formatting.  In fact,
sometimes Word (or Duxbury, too, for that matter) seems to put all of the
text into one huge paragraph.  So, if FS would improve this feature, it
would be doable.

Downloading books in the .ark format and uploading them in RTF is certainly
allowed... Or did I misunderstand Tiffany's last post? <Smile>

Jana