[bksvol-discuss] Re: ANYONE'S DAUGHTER (Patty Hearst story)

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 15:14:24 -0400

Oh, Shannon, no, no, no, I didn't mean to give ANY impression
that the scan was less than perfect.  I just couldn't remember why I
was doing it and if I could delay it.  You do great work, Shannon,
I sincerely doubt I'll have any problem.

Thanks,
Marilyn

On May 17, 2008, at 2:31 PM, solsticesinger wrote:

Is it a bad scan, Marilyn? I submitted it, and I had some trouble scanning it, because the book was very old, and some of the pages were quite yellow.
If it's really bad, go ahead and reject it.

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale