[bksvol-discuss] Re: ADA Anniversary Booklist: Books Suggestions for Bookshare on Facebook

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:35:54 -0700

Valerie, Debby, and Volunteers,

For those who use Facebook adding this sort of announcement as a Comment on the
Bookshare page over the next 30 days ought to be quite interesting to readers!
It gives them an insight into how active our volunteer community. In the case
of "Journey Out of Silence" your friendship with William adds some depth and
appeal to the book as well Valerie.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department