[bksvol-discuss] A web page suggestion

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 08:28:20 -0400

I don't know if this is doable or not, but I'd like to suggest that there be
no default action on the submit or approval (accept/reject) pages.  What I
mean is, if one accidentally presses Enter before one is done filling out
the forms, nothing particular should happen.  One should have to actually
choose a button, like Submit, Accept, or Reject.
More than once, I've forgotten, using JFW, whether I'm in Forms Mode, and
pressed Enter to get into it, only to find myself accidentally on the Reject
page, and having to go back to the beginning, choosing Step 2 again.  I know
I should be more careful, but I also think it happens to others as well.
Just a thought.
Tracy