[bksvol-discuss] A very huge thanks for the huge donation

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 00:39:14 -0500

Hi, all, I have my email settings set to vacation setting, so please write me
privately about this, but I wanted to extend a huge and heartfelt thank you to
whoever was responsible for the fantastic donation of books, particularly the
books by Joyce Meyer, Creflo Dollar, Paula White, Karen Kingsbury, John
Maxwell, T. D. and Jacqueline Jakes, and any others along this line that I may
have accidentally overlooked.  Books by these authors and others such as
Kenneth Hagen, Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, Jentezen Franklin, Smith
Wigglesworth, John Hagee, Marilyn Hickey, Charles Capps, Tommy Tinney, Casey
Treat, Benny Hinn, Jermaine Copeland (Prayers that avail Much), John and Lisa
Bevere, Lester Sumrall, Rick Joyner, Rick Roener, Kate McVay, Mark Hankins,
Jerry Savelle, John Avanzini, Jessie Deplantis, Grace Livingston Hill, Isabella
McDonald Allen, the note by Angela Hunt, Linda Nicholson, Lois Gladys Leppard,
Larry Lee, Charles and Frances Hunter, John and Doddie and Joel Osteen, Rod
Parsley, and many, many others are not as well represented on bookshare as many
of us would like for them to be, but I'm more grateful than I can say for what
is there and is soon to be there in the areas of Christian nonfiction,
Christian fiction, children's books, craft books, and many others that are
extremely appealing to me.  Bookshare is a wonderful asset to my life and I
can't imagine my life without it.

I am also impressed with the variety of books that bookshare has been given
over the past few months even though I may not care for all genres, somebody
out there does, and it is thrilling to be able to have such a plethora of books
at our disposal and fingertips.  Keep up the fantastic work and have a blessed
day.