[bksvol-discuss] Re: A to Z Bar CookiesFw: Your book has been accepted

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 00:29:21 -0800 (PST)

And you guys are lucky to have it. It seems to be out
of print. I tried to buy four copies today to give as
gifts, but the bookstore I went to--(an independent
local one that refused to stock the recent OJ book but
would order it if anyone wanted it--unlike the chains
that ordered it and planned to sell it and make lots
of money) checked and it's out of print. I'm going to
try amazon and other online stores like al libris. I
had it from the library so I could help if Barbara
needed anything, and the recipes sound delicious and
the pictures looked delicious. I'm hoping if I give it
as a present to friends and daughters who like to
bake, they'll give me a couple of cookies.

Cindy