[bksvol-discuss] Re: A statistics wish

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 17:40:20 -0700 (PDT)

I can't comment about the collection, but I've
downloaded Fair books from the download list to
validate, and most of them have had just too many
errors for even for me, who has a high tolerance if I
find the book interesting. I was given one "good" from
the collection to fix that I was told people had
complaints about. It should have been Fair, because it
needed a *lot* of fixing. If it had been a romance
instead of a children's classic that I wanted to read
again anyway, I would have rejected it.

Cindy