[bksvol-discuss] A request for a book some of you might be interested in scanning

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 17:42:15 -0800 (PST)

I'm forwarding a request for the first book of what
will be a 7-part series, and he book review that
prompted the request. I would describe the book, from
the review, as a combination of Christian and
historical (settling of the West) fiction.

Cindy

M```#_TBZW/XPRDFKO3CK+8W_8&AP9&F>:*I.8@NN<"S/-.;>=:[OO';C-
> "

M(1PNA(2BTJA8.HU/9/+99$Z+DV4C>F1*N]6M4DRN_'ZU[Q5\=7:C4GB5^J4^

MN&_W]$V$>NUS?11G9VE_=7YE>VR"$&I[<5988I*(98B586MO'T4@0H2A0#.8

MB8N-:H^G#JI(?XJ,;*U#I::68AY+N0"BO2*&89&:?*NS$8^3Q,?&JVN6PHO)

M7;L&H-6\OMDC08FNAWK%5G-:X^24JL.H>,^VIKC7\/':O3FTW=]CL;/@>([2

ML;(`W?*F"9VU@[RLS1-5;U*^8<@RP5*$CA6S/NXL!HR6<7P.-7@*%Q)J^*U1

MLU3BFIDT*.XBHXJG(CGL.*43-ETB0Y%4=O(50)4`]YGD.7.9/FB;/,J[ABWG

M2&!$6_I,5RY?Q#O@SCV$>2M0."<V/X5T.HJ4Q)](5<I1F[)-VSQ2C5)-ZY:

> :V!!CR>K=R_=%C[\=^@H>3+BPX<.(124``#L`
> `
> end
>

> __._,_.___
> Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) |
> Start a new topic
> Messages | Links | Polls
> Brandon Bracey Ministries:
> Ministry Purpose: "Winning The World For Jesus
> Christ!"
> Scriptural Reference: Matthew 28:19,20
> Purpose Statement: "To bring people to Jesus and
> membership in his family through worship, equip them
> for ministry, and develop them through discipleship,
> all while doing service for the glorification of
> God!"

> MARKETPLACE

> Recent Activity
>   a..  1New Members