[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question to add to my others!

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:50:56 -0500

Hi, Reggie and Kellie!  When in Word, press Insert V to bring up the
verbosity settings.  If you're losing 6.1, maybe some of the earlier
versions, there's a setting for smart tags.  You can turn them off by
pressing Space, and then pressing Enter will automatically save the changes.
I just stumbled upon this last week.  How cool is that! <Smile>

Jana