[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question for Jesse, or anyone else who may know

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:14:48 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I agree. I keep the files of books I validate
until I check and see that they're in the collection.
It would be nice if validators as well as original
submitters got the "approved" notice. (Books I submit
I keep until I get the official word that it's been
approved and added to the collection.)

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail