[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question about validating books

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:20:09 -0500

Natalie and Kasondra,

Yes, the books on the Step 1 page need validating, and the books on the Step
2 page are your list of books that you are in the process of validating.

Marissa's list, the list that  Sue mentioned, is a list of books which are
being validated and books which have been validated  and are waiting for
approval.  It can be found at
http://members.cox.net/booksharescans/Marissa.html.  You'll also want to
check to make sure that there isn't more than one copy of the book you're
downloading on the Step 1 page.  Not everyone checks the lists before
submitting, and sometimes a submitter thinks their submission failed to
upload due to an internet problem, and they submit a second copy of their
book by accident.

Kasondra,

You'll probably want to join the volunteer list where Sue replied to
Natalie.  The instructions for joining the list should be in the file that
Marissa sent you.

Gerald