[bksvol-discuss] A question about validating books

  • From: Natalie <nataliesgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:48:49 -0500

Hi everyone. I just got email back from Morissa, and it had all the instructions for downloading books to validate. Now, I'm probably going to show my ignorance, but all the books listed on the step one download page still need to be validated right? Sorry for what probably seems like a stupid question, but this is my first time doing this so I don't want to screw this up.
Natalie
Check out my live journal by going to:
http://braillereader.livejournal.com

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.10.2 - Release Date: 4/21/2005