[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question about page breaks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 14:44:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kellie,

I'm afraid I have to reluctantly disagree. The book
I'mchecking now for page breaks and numbers has some
page breaks and not others. It does have all the
headers, some garbled, some not, but without some page
breaks or even spaces between the pages as was the
case with some txt files I've worked on.

Cindy