[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question about missing text in a book

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:27:20 -0700

Hi, Natalie. Your best bet would be to first ask if someone can get the
book, scan that page and email it to you. I personally wouldn't accept a
book if it had missing pages, but that's just me. I'd first try to get the
book to insert the missing pages, then if I couldn't, I'd reject it. Take
care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):