[bksvol-discuss] A question about k-1000 and protecting chapters

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:38:23 -0600

Hi, all.

I'm using kurzweil 1000 version 11.02. I have noticed that chapter headings
aren't always scanned in. I'm wondering if there is a setting I can use to
ensure that this happens.

Sometimes, they seem to scan fine, but, other times, not so much. So, I'm quite
confused. I would appreciate any suggestions you might be able to offer.

Shannon
Who can heal, but one who has healed herself?
Who can know, but one who has asked and sought?
Who can lead, but one who has traveled the way?
--ancient French proverb